PLOWMAN-PLOWMANS-PLOWMANS

R

Rocky

PLOWMANS DATES ARE OCT. 2,3 & 4TH. 2009. WE ORDERED THE KOOZIES. THERE WILL BE A COOK OUT ON SAT. AGAIN.  WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TURN OUT AND WE ARE LOOKIN FOR SOME RAIN. IF YOU NEED A CAMP SPOT OR ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 817-894-1066 OR rockyjohnson@lakegranbury.com. WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AND HAVING A GREAT TIME.                                        THANK YOU  ROCKY AND BECKY

73 Sanger Flat

Will one of the Moderator put this as a  sticky so it will stay up close to the top .. Thanks

I am ready for it to get here , Ankle should be healed by then ..

Thanks Rocky and Becky

Thanks Rocky and Becky  for the ride Monday after work , did you get the pics I sent to you ? Can I post them for you ?

There is a place to stay at Lakeside Village also . Do not know the name of it . It is closer to Steel Creek , might take 8-10 minutes to get to Plowman .. Should not be to hard to find by searching for Lodges in Lakeside village

73 Sanger Flat

Just a reminder ., if you plan on staying in Plowman Creek Park that weekend , you must go through Rocky to get a site . The campsite reservation website will  be blocked out on the internet for reservation for that weekend.

Hope to meet some new THB members this year 

Here is a map of the campground

Attachments

• PLOWMAN%20CREEK.pdf
    234.3 KB · Views: 146

greaser

If you want to camp at the place the event is held, then you better hurry and contact Rocky for a camp site. They usually go pretty fast. I always stay at Indian Lodge. Its just a nice lil 2 minute boat ride up river from the park.

http://www.indianlodge.com

Devilman

COONASS said:
more details if you guys would .....................where is the best place to stay...........so I am not far from where everyone hang on the water .....................any info would be great  :smile15: I'm a newbie to plowmans :smile12:

The cool kids stay at the Indian Lodge, lol.... :smile13:

73 Sanger Flat

I think this is the one in Lakeside Village if the Lodge gets full . . It between Plowman and Steek Creek

Never stayed here or know anthing about it , just passed it on the way to steel creek

http://www.lakesidevillageresort.com/

Anywhere in Plowman Park you wll have a good view .  Start at the North end , site # 32 and test the boat to almost the boat ramp .

I should be in # 26 with the boat in my Avator , Cole TR-4 , It a trailer queeen but I have been known to run it pretty hard  when it is a little too rough for the trailer queens . LOL ..

Can't wait to have fun and meet a few new THB members

73 Sanger Flat

Devilman said:
COONASS said:
more details if you guys would .....................where is the best place to stay...........so I am not far from where everyone hang on the water .....................any info would be great  :smile15: I'm a newbie to plowmans :smile12:

The cool kids stay at the Indian Lodge, lol.... :smile13:

The high roller that can afford it stay there ,LOL ..  I will be in my tent as usual .. wishing I was at the Lodge with the cool kids .

Devilman

Brazos River Rat said:
The high roller that can afford it stay there ,LOL ..  I will be in my tent as usual .. wishing I was at the Lodge with the cool kids .

Shit, I'm about the furthest thing from a high roller there is....  :smile17: Ain't got the extra $$$ for 2 vehicles to get the camper up there or we'd stay at the park. :cool:

TahitiRat

COONASS said:
you wanna pull doubles  :smile23: :smile23:

I want to try that but dont know what I need for the set up on the deal do you need to move the axles on the camper or just throw a hitch on and go

sturat

TahitiRat said:
COONASS said:

I want to try that but dont know what I need for the set up on the deal do you need to move the axles on the camper or just throw a hitch on and go
Heavier item in front... Just ask Coonass he can tell you how well it worked :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

TahitiRat said:
COONASS said:

Whatever COONASS tells you to do, do the opposite, lol..... :smile23:

TahitiRat

sturat said:
TahitiRat said:
COONASS said:

Heavier item in front... Just ask Coonass he can tell you how well it worked :smile23: :smile23:

Well my camper is 27 ft so its kind of heavy