Another damn yankee from Southern California

povertyjet

Well there goes the neighborhood...

I have seen some of you on the SoCalJetBoats, so I thought I would stop by and see what was going on at THB.  My current boat is a '73 Kona mini-day, 455, diverter...nothing fancy but the wife and I sure have fun in it.  We have had this one about 6 months, and I put a new place diverter in it, rewired it, remote oil filter and brand new trailer. 

Picture006-1.jpg

IMG00130.jpg

Really don't have the desire to go scary fast, besides my wife would hate it.  I just want a classic fun dependable boat that gets busy.

During my Kona resto, I was disappointed that my boat only had the prism tape emblems, so I came up with the idea to cut badges from aluminum using a waterjet.  After posting pics of my new badges, alot of guys wanted badges for their boats, so now I cut many different badges.  I posted a thread up if anyone has any needs.

Look forward to getting to know you

Frank
p-jet​

3boatpaul

welcome aboard , a lot of nice people on this site . yes a lot of them visit other site's , i like to lurk in the backround at pef. boat .com a bunch hange around there  . hell i some times sneak in at scream and fly to see what the egg better crowd is up to .  :smile24:

Devilman

Welcome to the site. :cool: I have seen your handywork over on Perf. Boats, thats some pretty slick stuff you are turning out!  :smile15: I saw where you got some pics of your stuff up, nice! :smile15:

:smile15:        I love your message at the bottom.

"'ll keep my freedom, my money and my guns...you keep the "change"
U.S. out of the United Nations, support HR2202, reinstate prop 187, waterboard all of them!!! "        :smile22:    HELL YEAH!

povertyjet

Thanks for the warm welcomes all!!  What are some of the made in Texas boat manufactures?

Have a great weekend! 

p-jet