Classic Boat Badges

povertyjet

lake and river season

is right around the corner!!!

If your badges are missing,  broken or you just never had any,  now you can get new badges.
These badges are designed using originals and are cut from 1/8" thick 6061 aluminum using a high pressure water-jet. 
Here are pictures of badges that have already been cut.

Rogerspic.jpg

Konanew.jpg

Crusader1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Centurion.jpg

Hawaiian.jpg

P4230017.jpg

Tahiti.jpg

Here is some art of badges that are ready, but have not been cut yet.

multi-badge-art.jpg

Keep in mind, there are limitations to what the water-jet can do, but every effort is made to duplicate the look and size of the original badge.  Price is $100.00 per pair which includes priority shipping.  These badges can be cut from stainless at additional cost.

If you need a badge you do not see, PM me or e-mail me for requests and more information...

thanks for looking
povertyjet
povertyjet@yahoo.com

KONA77

Blender Man said:
nice work !!!!!! :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22:

yes i agree... the pieces that are posted are really nice... I myself is restoring a kona and the emblem or badge as you call it,  that you have posted is not even close to what i have originally on the boat now... if i wanted to have this "badge" copied what would be the proceedure.... i would want the exact duplicate.

spd500

Just noticed this.  I would also like to have a set of badges for my boat, but want original looking ones.  Is this guy still around, or just on Performance Boats? Did anyone ever order any of his stuff? If so, how do they look in real life?

KONA77

spd500 said:
Just noticed this.  I would also like to have a set of badges for my boat, but want original looking ones.  Is this guy still around, or just on Performance Boats? Did anyone ever order any of his stuff? If so, how do they look in real life?

i talked to him a couple of times,  got busy and didn't get my original bagde off to send to him,  his is cut with water and only can do one dimension,  where the original emblems were two,  but his work looks nice,  and James(hellnfront)  ordered a pair from him,  said the were nice,  and he'll pop in from time to time

spd500

You can probably just get your originals rechromed and they would look like new.  I don't have the originals from my boat, or that's what I would do.

KONA77

spd500 said:
You can probably just get your originals rechromed and they would look like new.  I don't have the originals from my boat, or that's what I would do.

i'm missing one,  been on the hunt for 8yrs