2019 S&J Marine/Texas Hot Boat fun run

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Another one in the books! Got to run the boat and hang out with great friends! Trey was the winning hand, and all the boats did great. The real excitement was the intense game of hook the ring at the Lodge Saturday nite! It was a real nail biter! :smile17:

Anyone get any pics? I totally forgot! :smile25:

FL350

Administrator
The S&J Marine/Texashotboats.com poker run is in the books! What a great time on Lake Whitney. Here are few pics. Thanks to all of the participants and sponsors for another great run. Congrats to Trey Haggard for the winning hand and a big thanks to him and his wife Sue for a outstanding fish fry!
#lakewhitney #pokerrun #nordicboats #fountainboats #scarabboats #sandjmarine #texashotboats #fishfry #bigmoney

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    974.1 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82

customtouch

The process of getting up there and settled in on Friday was challenging to say the least but after that it was a great time. We really enjoyed visiting and hanging out with everyone. The fish fry was awesome as always and a big thanks goes out to Trey for doing that again. Also congrats to Trey on the win. Couldn't have gone to a more deserving winner!!. It was a good run and a good time for sure. The never ending "hook the the ring game" was fun too. I will need to remember to bring my boots for the next game though because the B.S. was getting pretty deep!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Cool pics! clap.gif

They better be rubber boots if you don't want it too stick! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We stopped at two different marinas, and we also drew cards at the ramp when we departed and when we arrived back. So it made up for the stops.

Devilman

Patchman said:
We stopped at two different marinas, and we also drew cards at the ramp when we departed and when we arrived back. So it made up for the stops.

Gotcha. I'd consider it sometime long as there was somewhere to get fuel... (and the lake wasn't blown out :rolleyes:) Mine does pretty good on fuel, but I'd want to make sure I had enough to get back when venturing too far out on the lake. You have any idea what kind of miles ya'll covered?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure on the mileage, but both marina's had fuel. So fuel stop wouldn't be a problem. It wasn't too long of a trip.  :smile30:

Devilman

Last year I think only one marina was open and it was damn near the other end of the lake if I recall correctly. So having 2 is definitely an improvement. Eh, never know what may happen by then.