86 tx-19 youngblood "lucielle"

sturat

vdrivenman said:
well stu????? now that u had a chance to look at it.how much and where is it??????
It is in my driveway and I like alot. I put it in the water last night and it ran pretty good. Need to make a few adjustments here and there nothing to major. The pump needs some work but I am going to run it as is for the season and re-build it over the winter. I have never had a TX or even riden in one always heard how nice they rode and I now can say no one was full of it that things rode like a dream i could not believe the ride in that thing momma mia` it was a nice ride.
I will have it out at the san jac sunday for sure.

Devilman

Congrats on the boat Stu.... And yes, the gullwings do ride good. :wink:

So is this a boat from the boards? Pics?

Devilman

COONASS said:
Devilman said:
Congrats on the boat Stu.... And yes, the youngbloods do ride good. :wink:  So is this a boat from the boards? Pics?
  correction

Its still a gullwing.... :rolleyes: :kiss: :grin: This clarification has been brought to you by the Redneck Minute... :grin:

sturat said:
D man on page one of this thread.

Got it, never saw it from the beginning. Good looking boat man, the narrow cockpit kinda sets it apart too.... Congrats again. :smile15:

sturat

Devilman said:
COONASS said:
Devilman said:
Congrats on the boat Stu.... And yes, the youngbloods do ride good. :wink:  So is this a boat from the boards? Pics?
  correction

Its still a gullwing.... :rolleyes: :kiss: :grin: This clarification has been brought to you by the Redneck Minute... :grin:

sturat said:
Thanks Kenny
D man on page one of this thread.

Got it, never saw it from the beginning. Good looking boat man, the narrow cockpit kinda sets it apart too.... Congrats again. :smile15:

Thanks Kenny