just made a deal.

Gold Member

jump.gif That's aw some news Matt!! That thing is sweet! What size motor, what goodies are in it, and how does it perform? jump.gif jump.gif

spd500

Good lookin ride  clap.gif But when you get it here turn the scoop around the right way  :smile30:

Crusader

Very nice. It still has California registration and tags on her. I wonder where in Calif it used to live.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Thanks Guys.

Cliff, The boat is in Ontario CA but the guy has a place in Parker too.  He is going to drag it to Parker once we get arrangements made to pick it up from there.  It's all in the works.

Rick, I am going to have someone go get it.  I can't make that trip with my back.

It sucks that I have to wait to get it here but it will be worth it in the end.  It's not perfect by any means but most of the issues are small and easy to fix.

Crusader

Ahh, makes sense. I used to fly into Ontario Californias airport all the time.

Can't wait to meet your new lady friend....;)

I'd think about looking into a transport company.....might be cheaper.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Motor Head said:
jump.gif That's aw some news Matt!! That thing is sweet! What size motor, what goodies are in it, and how does it perform? jump.gif jump.gif

Good stuff:
Motor is a stock Indmar 454 with 145 hours on it.  It was purchased straight from Indmar when the bigger motor went boom about 10 years ago.  Seats were recovered about 6 years ago.  Pump was done by GS Marine.  Full setback, Stainless "A".  Rewired a couple years ago with tinned marine wire to Eliminators new specs on size and color.  Dual batteries.  Has a stereo but I don't know the details on it. Beede gauges.

Gel is a little weak but is original.  Should clean up real well with new clear coat  Might get lucky with wet sanding.  Rubrail is a little rough.  Some of the insert is missing but the aluminum is all there.  Trailer needs some attention.

I'm sure there is more.