My 75 Taylor SJ

ricerocket

My first jet boat and im enjoying it...has a 460.. :grin:

Picture350-1.jpg

Picture352.jpg

Picture396-1.jpg

ricerocket

Thanks..still have a lil work to do on it but i will get her fixed up....will be at Broken Bow lake with it next friday.

IMPATIENT 1

ricerocket said:
Thanks..still have a lil work to do on it but i will get her fixed up....will be at Broken Bow lake with it next friday.
sweet :smile15: look us up when your there! ervin capps is gonna be there too :smile20:

ricerocket

I been dirt track racing for 10 years had a wreck at the first of the year screwed my neck up had a herniated disk had to have surgery..decided to sell out and buy a boat and enjoy the water..lol

pro53

Welcome aboard  :smile15: Usally smooth water but watch for the rollers  :smile23:

larry young

give me a call and i'll come meet you or you can come by my shop, turn right at the hardware store in blossom (north center street) and come straight down to 615, gray metal house on the left with the windmill at the driveway 903-982-5336 or 903-249-0592
larry

red tx-19

Hey ricey ,,larry said ya'll had a good time    :smile15:   We had a full day at texoma had to stay on the opposite  side of circle beach wind got up out off northwest and i had waves coming in my boat..( can't figure out how come)   :undecided:   ..lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

basinger_m

man boats looking good with the headers on it sounds good too.  we are going up to bb on friday morning and staying all weekend so probably see you out there

ricerocket

Lol wind got pretty ruff where we was....i will be leaving from Pine Creek and going to BB i will leave early friday morn!