New Double Barreled Handgun

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Knotty said:
Patchman said:
That's cool! :smile16:

The only guns you can play with have rubber bands or water. Focus man!
I know, that's why I need Trigger to show me the ropes! :smile16:
And don't even think about touching even a water cannon.
Although one of those mounted ont he deck of my boat might look cool run it off the pickup with a electric water pump.  Hmm now there's a novel idea.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My wife says I can have one of those pop guns at Cracker Barrel, but every kid has one of those. I want something different! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
My wife says I can have one of those pop guns at Cracker Barrel, but every kid has one of those. I want something different! :smile30:
Yes and its hard to hurt someone with the cork in that popgun unless you shoot someone in the eye at point blank range.  Don't go getting no ideas now.

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
What about a spud gun? That can't be too dangerous? think.gif
Why don't you just suggest a tshirt launcher.  Maybe I will teach you how to make a Tennis ball Air Cannon when I get to come and visit.

Devilman

Patchman said:
What about a spud gun? That can't be too dangerous? think.gif

ya you ever mess with one of those things? :grin: pretty sure they are illegal in Texas.

I need to make another one, lol...

Crusader

Patchman said:
Devilman said:
scarabscs said:
Spud guns rock hard!!!!!

and you can shoot more than potatoes out of 'em... :grin:
think.gif

We built "Potato guns" out of asparagus cans and shot the tennis balls out of them using lighter fluid......we were doing that as kids and I swear those tennis balls would soar upwards of at least 150-200 feet.

My kids and I built one about three years ago and had a blast.....they loved it. Lol.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So I wonder if I could shoot a bowling ball out of one of those big tomato paste cans from Sam's? think.gif :smile16:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
So I wonder if I could shoot a bowling ball out of one of those big tomato paste cans from Sam's? think.gif :smile16:
See what Ya'll started next he will be wanting to launch them from the day cruiser at the rest of our boats to see if he can sink them.  Ya'll know Patch likes to play Pirate in the DayCruiser.