New guy from houston

jimbo

Or..............................you can go north about 10 min and put in on Lake Houston and not deal with that brackish water.Give me a holler if you want to try it! Welcom to the madness

Randall, I'm impressed you remembered  me  :grin:

jimbo said:
Or..............................you can go north about 10 min and put in on Lake Houston and not deal with that brackish water.Give me a holler if you want to try it! Welcom to the madness

i always remember you jim.

waterwalker

whitetrash148 said:
Welcome Contender, I,am kind of a newbie myself!  Now as to how far back I can remember, I can remember back pretty far- remember going to a dance with my Dad and going home with my Mama.

think.gif crap-hope they were not the same person!! crazy.gif

89contender

jimbo said:

Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely make a post when I can make it up to Lake Houston! I want to make sure I know my way around before driving the boat around up there.

Becket

Howdy and welcome, Altair and Somerville are my usual haunts, mostly when knowone else is there though due to all the freekin events are scheduled for when I am AT WORK!  :smile15:

Anyway, sit back, enjoy the ride, and don't take nothing personally  :smile16:

pinkston.jon

Randall,

Don't forget my white & black SWTD I got from Blenderman...granted it's only been to San Jac with me once since I've been living in South TX on this rig since mid-April. Man I'm READY to hit the water again.

Welcome Contender.