Sommerville

Knotty Girl

Karol and I ended up taking a trip out to Sommerville this past weekend.  The water was smooth as a babies butt.  No one was on the lake, it sure was nice.  We had no problems if you stayed out on the main section of the lake.  If you went slow going up to shore there was not a problem.  It did get shallow soon though.  The V-drive is still sitting on the shore also, looks like no one has even touched it.  I did not get out and looked, just from a distance.  Rodger needs to go parts shopping.  Just a little report if anyone is interested.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's because he went out there and recovered them for himself. He has a whole fleet of boats now! :smile23:

scarabscs

As long as i dont rip my transom off im in!!!  I just want to go party over at the Yegua beach.... that water feels so good, especially after a few beers.

Devilman

Man I wish, lol... Next weekend is Tawakoni anyway & I'm not even ready for that, lol! Got way too much chit goin on right now to make it up there anytime soon.  :rolleyes: :tongue: Maybe in a few weeks if folks are serious about goin out there. That is if the lake doesn't drop any more & we lose the ramp.

Devilman

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Kenny
You have a couple weeks to Tawokoni , it is the 14th -16th ..

Sure is, I was thinking it was the weekend after this one. hmmmm...