Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta Shirts Are In!!

blazeracer

The shirts just arrived. If you want yours early you can come by the shop and get them. The girls in the office will have the list of who pre ordered. Only pre ordered shirts can be picked up early to ensure those who preordered recieve theirs. I'll be out at Tawakoni Friday afternoon with the rest to get them distributed. Any extras will be sold at the event on Saturday for $15

It's $13 a piece for any size or type. Cash or debit card.

Rowlett Discount Appliances
4851 Grisham Dr.
Rowlett, TX.  75088
214-635-6608
Tues - Sat from 10am to 7pm

Had to ask forgiveness on this one since they were paid for out of the business account. Wife's happy the funds can start going back in!!

Hass828

blazeracer said:
The shirts just arrived. If you want yours early you can come by the shop and get them. The girls in the office will have the list of who pre ordered. Only pre ordered shirts can be picked up early to ensure those who preordered recieve theirs. I'll be out at Tawakoni Friday afternoon with the rest to get them distributed. Any extras will be sold at the event on Saturday for $15

It's $13 a piece for any size or type. Cash or debit card.

Rowlett Discount Appliances
4851 Grisham Dr.
Rowlett, TX.  75088
214-635-6608
Tues - Sat from 10am to 7pm

Had to ask forgiveness on this one since they were paid for out of the business account. Wife's happy the funds can start going back in!!
Hey man, we'll be headed out in about 30min. should roll in there around noon or a little after. Sure would like to have a couple shirts, a XL and a small. If theres a chance let'em know at the shop( I take it you mean the marina off.) & we'll pick them up. See you guys down there. Hass

blazeracer

If you guys didn't get your shirts by noon on Sunday, well all that was left went for sale and they were gone in 5 minutes. Sorry but I didn't want to be stuck holding the bag on them. They were funded by my fridge shop and if I didn't make it all back there wouldn't be any shirts next year. We just made it so so the wife's happy and we can get a bigger float on them next year without her getting too worried about it.

vdrivegrimes

do you have anymore? i wasnt able to make the event but would like to get a shirt, they look killer!!  i would like one small for the misses and a medium.

blazeracer

Yeah, they were gone quick man. We just barely made back all of the money we put in so the Mrs will be ok with getting even more for next year.