Wednesday night

xlr8

going to NAPOLIS IN PLANO WEDNESDAY NIGHT 6:30-7:00
CORNER OF PARK AND LOS RIOS .hope everone can make it.

Matt i can come by and pick you up if you can make it

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Thanks for the offer Ken but I gotta pass. I wish I could but I am still out of commission.  I have my first post surgery follow up this Friday.  I am hopeful that I can come out next week.  :fingers crossed:

spd500

How is the healing process going ? You at least able to get up and around the house ? I hope all is well .

Last Mohecian

Administrator
spd500 said:
How is the healing process going ? You at least able to get up and around the house ? I hope all is well .

It is actually going really well.  I can get up and around the house.  Basically I have about an hour and a half a day I can move around.  The Dr wants me sitting no more than 30 minutes total a day.  He also wants me to walk for at least 30 minutes to an hour a day but no more than 30 minutes at a time.  Other than that they want me laying down for the first two weeks.  After that I will be on light duty for 6 weeks lifting no more than 10 pounds.  Then it should be back to business as usual.  I feel like I can do more but I don't want to screw anything up so I am stinking to the Dr's orders pretty closely.  I do not want to complicate the healing process. Thanks for asking.  :cool:

Crusader

Great idea Ken, thanks!! Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. My daughter had gymnastics at 4:30 pm and son has has basketball practice at 5:30pm today. I'll be able to catch y'all next week if anything is going on. 

spd500

Last Mohican said:
It is actually going really well.  I can get up and around the house.  Basically I have about an hour and a half a day I can move around.  The Dr wants me sitting no more than 30 minutes total a day.  He also wants me to walk for at least 30 minutes to an hour a day but no more than 30 minutes at a time.  Other than that they want me laying down for the first two weeks.  After that I will be on light duty for 6 weeks lifting no more than 10 pounds.  Then it should be back to business as usual.  I feel like I can do more but I don't want to screw anything up so I am stinking to the Dr's orders pretty closely.  I do not want to complicate the healing process. Thanks for asking.  :cool:
Your best bet will be to just take it easy and do what they tell you to , no point in having to do the operation a second time .

blazeracer

Hey Matt, A few of are going to go do some power lifting at lunch. You down? Gonna be doing some squat reps with 450... LOL

Devilman

Last Mohican said:

Missed where you had the surgery, thats good news man. Glad you are on the road to recovery, sounds like you'll be ready for next season in plenty of time.. Don't overdo it, like Shannon said, you don't want to have to be getting it done again.  :cool:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
James, Uhmm....  Gonna have to pass.  LOL

Kenny, I didn't really post too much about it.  I had a 17mm herniated disk at L5-S1.  Once they got in there it was actually two pieces.  Dr. said both of the pieces he cut out were about the size of the end of your thumb.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Last Mohican said:

Kenny, I didn't really post too much about it.  I had a 17mm herniated disk at L5-S1.  Once they got in there it was actually two pieces.  Dr. said both of the pieces he cut out were about the size of the end of your thumb.
Don't believe him Dman, I heard from Cliff it was a penile enlargement surgery. He went from 13mm to 17mm! :smile26: :evil:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Patchman said:
Last Mohican said:

Don't believe him Dman, I heard from Cliff it was a penile enlargement surgery. He went from 13mm to 17mm! :smile26: :evil:

You misunderstood.  It was a penis HOLE enlargement.  The 13mm hole was a bottle neck for my giant load.  The back pressure was causing severe back problems for me.

Crusader

KONA said:
looks like them north fellers are warming up for Broken Bow this summer  :smile19:

I think those meds are turning Matt into a rainbow warrior with a gate that opens both ways....sheesh. Lol.