Wolfman's Jet Boat

wolfman0613

Hi everyone, its Debbie again, and for those of you that don't already know Wolfman's (Todd) probation was revoked and he was given 11 months in Harris County.  Hopefully they're doing 2 for 1 and he'll only be gone for 5-6 months, hopefully... 

I'm not sure where else to turn to sell the boat and if I can't sell  this week I will not only have to move all his stuff and close the shop but I will loose our home, as I was laid off in November also.

I'm taking all offers on this one and you guys all know how much blood, sweat, tears (usually mine - LOL) and work he's put in her.

There are pics on the for sale page that he posted in September and if you have any questions call me at 832-814-0130 and I'll try and answer what I can.

The boats at Northwest Fiberglass, he was ready to paint and then put her together, on 2920 for anyone that wants to stop by and look at her.

Thanks again,
Debbie

wolfman0613

Thanks Duane, I just sent some to you, I know there are some on here already too.  Let me know if you think I should find better pics.

jsnvulcan

Can you post some pictures? I think I found the post where the boat was for sale but the links do not work.

duanehydro

20848todd3-med.jpg

20848todd4-med.jpg

pro53

Debbie if you are wanting to sell right now fast will have to be ebay and starting off low. Times are tuff and stuff is hard to sell unless its rare or you are giving it away. Good luck with the sale and we need a price. Will ask around.

wolfman0613

Thanks everyone, I know Todd was asking high before cause he didn't really want to sell.  At this point I'm taking all offers.  I really need to sell it so I can stay in my house so I'm looking at anything at this point.  Rent is past due today so make me an offer and if it'll get me through the next month or so I'm selling, I have no choice.  I don't have the time or know how to use ebay and its on Craigs list but I think its still too high on there.  I'd rather sell the jet boat and try and keep all his tools I realize I may not be able to keep the shop but I really need to keep my home.  I'm in a huge bind because of all of this.  If you know of anyone interested please let them know.

duanehydro

Someone step up from the Houston area and post this on e-bay for them. I'll do it, but it'd be difficult from 150 miles away. Could put a 3 day or 5-day auction on it...no reserve, starting at what ever will get Debbie through another month.....

pro53

Debbie if you would like I can list it for you tommorrow. I am right around the corner from the shop Off Dobbin hufsmith. Just call me if you want me too. 281-744-8721 George

sturat

I just kicked his thread up on performance boats also putting it back on the market.

Lets see what we can do to get her to hang on one more month.

TintMan

Sorry about your situation-on pb the ad says the motor is in the shop...is it finished? and is everything included as stated in pb ad?

sturat

TintMan said:
Sorry about your situation-on pb the ad says the motor is in the shop...is it finished? and is everything included as stated in pb ad?
I am not 100% but i think the motor is apart. He was going to build it himself but if not mistaken had the machine work done. His macihine shop is right next door to his shop. Maybe we could get his number?

Shrek

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Maybe we could have an EMERGENCY get together and raffle the boat off for 100 or 150 a ticket.

I'd hate to see someone take advantage of this situation just for a boat........ I bet we can scrape up 50 or more folks with an extra hundred or so.

What do y'all think.  Better than a no reserve auction in my thinking.

sturat

Shrek said:
What's everyone doing this weekend?

Maybe we could have an EMERGENCY get together and raffle the boat off for 100 or 150 a ticket.

I'd hate to see someone take advantage of this situation just for a boat........ I bet we can scrape up 50 or more folks with an extra hundred or so.

What do y'all think.  Better than a no reserve auction in my thinking.
I would partake in that idea..

Shrek

I just talked with Debbie and she is agreeable to the raffle idea.

How do we get in touch with everyone on this site?

This way they get the asking price and someone gets a Smokin Deal.

TintMan

Shrek said:
I just talked with Debbie and she is agreeable to the raffle idea.

How do we get in touch with everyone on this site?

This way they get the asking price and someone gets a Smokin Deal.
so what happens when only say TEN throw out the hundred?