Yegua August 7th & 8th

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:
Guess I had better go get tags for the rv and pick the boat up from the lake this weekend. Got to be ready for next weekend for sure! jump.gif

You left the Hawaiian at the lake? think.gif :smile17:
I wish, but I haven't had time to do anything to the Hawaiian. So the Fountain it will have to be.  :smile25:

Wakemaker

What's wrong with the Fountain?  You seem disappointed that your having to take the Fountain instead of the Hawaii'n.  crazy.gif

Wakemaker

Patchman said:
I miss running that Old big brown girl! :smile17:

Must be trying to save money on gasoline going out to a Hot Boat event in that old slow tub.  crazy.gif
Everyone watch out for the S.S. Minnow, Steve and his crew will be on a 3 hour tour.  jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Wakemaker said:
Patchman said:
I miss running that Old big brown girl! :smile17:

Must be trying to save money on gasoline going out to a Hot Boat event in that old slow tub.  crazy.gif
Everyone watch out for the S.S. Minnow, Steve and his crew will be on a 3 hour tour.  jump.gif
Man you ain't  lined up with that ol tub, She will smoke that V-drive of yours! :smile14:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Have Fun and Be safe this weekend .. Sure wish i could go ..
Wish you could as well man! You be safe as too, looks like you have been working away from home lately! :smile25:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's coming up on zero hour guys and gals! Time to head to Lake Somerville! Word on the street is that there are already people at the park! Should be a good turn out! :smile30:

73 Sanger Flat

Patchman said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Have Fun and Be safe this weekend .. Sure wish i could go ..
Wish you could as well man! You be safe as too, looks like you have been working away from home lately! :smile25:

Yeah , I am up in Davenport IA on a JCP hail damaged roof .. Over a 112,000 sf roof .. We have to replace it and then fix the water damage inside the store .. Maybe a couple more months .. It sucks but at least I am working .. Have fun and be safe guys ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to give a big thank you to Black & family for throwing a great event! It went off with out a hitch! clap.gif clap.gif