PLOWMAN-PLOWMANS-PLOWMANS

wolfman0613

Somebody needs to move that pic of '' TP'' boy over to this thread.Thats just so wrong but so freakin funny!! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Wakemaker said:
KONA77 said:
Wakemaker said:
Wow, I must be in the wrong place.  I don't have a Ford or a Jet Boat.  :smile18:

but you have a hot boat,  it was cool to have met you saturday night,  enjoyed shooting the sh... with you

Patchman said:
Ya I like the Wakemaker boat! It was cool to see some v-drives running around! :smile15:

Thank you for the compliment guys, maybe I will get that bbc in there next year.  That would be sweeeeet.  :smile19:  Geez, it was hard enough to remember names, now I have to connect them with thb handles?!  For all those with memories like mine, Wakemaker=Clayton  :smile15:

mich=michelle blendermans daughter... it was nice meeting you wakemaker....

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Patchman= patch or steve. I would have been boating with you friday, but we had to go to Wal-mart for a heater! :smile14:

Wakemaker

wolfman0613 said:
Somebody needs to move that pic of '' TP'' boy over to this thread.Thats just so wrong but so freakin funny!! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Where is that picture at? Can someone give me a link?

Candygirl

Wakemaker said:
wolfman0613 said:

Where is that picture at? Can someone give me a link?
http://texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=9438.45 page 4 reply #7

Wakemaker

Randall said:
hey wakemaker i was the one who talked to you saturday night about your wesco and your kindsvater, and was at the ramp in my red tx-19 when you were putting in on sunday. it was great to meet ya, now get the kindsvater running!

I remember now, everything is still a little cloudy from that weekend, and I'm not talking about the weather.  :smile17: I enjoyed meeting everyone there, it was a really fun crowd.  Just glad I'm not the one that passed out!  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
Great picture of Jeremy by the way.  :smile16: :smile15:

I would really like to get the Kindsvater running, but I might build the bbc out of it first and try it out on the white boat, then maybe I won't have the slowest boat.  :smile21:  Although I did pass Rusty when he started bouncing.  :smile19: :smile19:

sturat

Brazos River Rat said:
Well we made it through another Plowman event,  unfortunately the rain was there with us ..

It was a nice day Friday , got to make about 6 runs and was having fun when the motor decided to let go , It was running good , made one pass at just a little over 107 at 7400 RPM , I  Will tear into it this week and se how bad the damages are . I think the piston is hitting the head . it was still was running when I came in to the ramp , but it was knocking hard .

I guess that a good enough reason to go Bigger and Better for next year ..

Thank Cornbread for pulling me in with the electrical problem , it was just the fuse block not making  a good connection to the ignition side of the block ..
Billy really sucks to hear about the motor. We where in site 22 and your boat was running good. I had no clue it broke just figured you put it on the trailer due to the rain.

J

jereme834-77jet

yea move it over here

4867TSBA_013_1_.jpg

You asked for it, you got it  :police:

73 Sanger Flat

sturat said:
Brazos River Rat said:
Well we made it through another Plowman event,  unfortunately the rain was there with us ..

It was a nice day Friday , got to make about 6 runs and was having fun when the motor decided to let go , It was running good , made one pass at just a little over 107 at 7400 RPM , I  Will tear into it this week and se how bad the damages are . I think the piston is hitting the head . it was still was running when I came in to the ramp , but it was knocking hard .

I guess that a good enough reason to go Bigger and Better for next year ..

Thank Cornbread for pulling me in with the electrical problem , it was just the fuse block not making  a good connection to the ignition side of the block ..
Billy really sucks to hear about the motor. We where in site 22 and your boat was running good. I had no clue it broke just figured you put it on the trailer due to the rain.

Sturat: Thanks , the boat was running real good . One pass was just a little over 107 at 7400 RPM . Normally I am out there all day playing ..
I wish that was the reason that  it was on the trailer , I got it torn down last night and it try to seize three pistons and when it did that , it took the scat crank out,  two H-Beam rods with it plus damaged the block ,, So a pretty expensive weekend ..

So I got  a Merlin two block that will be for sale soon . It will need to be bore out to a 4.560 currently it is at 4.530 , It is also filled to the bottom of the water pump holes with concrete .. I am going to go a different route . So if any one is interested let me know .

73 Sanger Flat

Who's  boat caught on fire Saturday evening right before it got dark . It was a yellow jet boat .. What happen ? Did it hurt the boat , I am sure the wiring is wasted , it was on fire for a few minutes , I felt helpless on the bank watching ..

Wakemaker

Brazos River Rat said:
Who's  boat caught on fire Saturday evening right before it got dark . It was a yellow jet boat .. What happen ? Did it hurt the boat , I am sure the wiring is wasted , it was on fire for a few minutes , I felt helpless on the bank watching ..

It was Butch's yellow Taylor SJ,  I didn't get to look at it afterward, but I guess it bubbled the back seats pretty good, probably melted some wiring and such, but supposedly there was no damage to the fiberglass.  I had just put my boat back on the trailer when Rusty came up to me on the 4-wheeler and said that Butch was on fire.  At that point there was nothing I could do either because there were 3 other boat trailers on the ramp waiting.  I don't think there was any serious damage, at least I hope not.

TahitiRat

KONA77 said:
TahitiRat said:
You can build a nasty 496 with the money it takes to switch to the BBF, and build a Ford stroker

again sad but true.....  eric did you make plowmans and i missed you????

No had to stay home and deal with the bedroom ceiling that fell in finlly got it back in and  the bed and everything back in there last night . I wanted to go so bad Melissa and the kids were coming and everything. We will be out in full force next year with a new set back pump and freshly overhauled, a rideplate, shoe ,droop, and diverter next year. 

G

Gort

77JET STAR said:
jereme834-77jet said:
yea move it over here

4867TSBA_013_1_.jpg

You asked for it, you got it  :police:
In case anyone forgot  :smile24:
Yea he was talkin about me winning a contest on another thread.Judge by the Picture who won what Contest  :smile23: