Vintage Boat Emblems

povertyjet

lake and river season

is right around the corner!!!

If your emblems are missing,  broken or you just never had any,  now you can get custom emblems.

Here are pictures of badges that have already been cut.

Check out my album
http://www.texashotboats.com/gallery/index.php?cat=11929

Rogerspic.jpg

Konanew.jpg

Crusader1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Centurion.jpg

Hawaiian.jpg

P4230017.jpg

Tahiti.jpg

Keep in mind, there are limitations to what the water-jet can do, but every effort is made to duplicate the look and size of the original badge. 

Cut from .120", 304 stainless.  Price is $80 each or $150 per pair and which includes priority shipping and a poorboy polish.

If you need a badge you do not see, PM me or e-mail me for requests and more information...

thanks for looking
povertyjet
povertyjet@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Biesemeyer-art-rev.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 457
  • Kachina-art.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 429
  • Eliminator-art.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 451

KONA77

I'd be most interested if you could duplicated the orginal KONA badge,  but i think we been down this road before.....  certainly some nice work though

Devilman

KONA77 said:
I'd be most interested if you could duplicated the orginal KONA badge,  but i think we been down this road before.....  certainly some nice work though

Whats the original emblem look like?

DISTURBED said:
whatever.gif

Ya, guess I read too much into that. Maybe just wants them for paperweights at work. :grin:

HellinnFrnt

the KONA he has up there in the pics looks right to me .... I need 2 but don't know how I'd polish them ... guess I could screw em down on the work bench ... maybe Roger can go out and take a pic of his? Pretty sure he's got a whole one on the boat  :smile30:

Devilman

HellinnFrnt said:
the KONA he has up there in the pics looks right to me .... I need 2 but don't know how I'd polish them ... guess I could screw em down on the work bench ... maybe Roger can go out and take a pic of his? Pretty sure he's got a whole one on the boat  :smile30:

Yeah, screw 'em down & get after it with one of those powerballs or powercone deals. They are aluminum, so figure it wouldn't take much effort?

KONA77 said:
I do and I'm gonna.....

Ta.. ta... ta.. today, Junior! :grin:

Devilman

Ok, Roger, lookig at a pic of your boat & I see what you're saying about that emblem being different than yours. On this one the Kona script is sitting on top of the bar, while on yours the Kona script is centered on the bar.

What do I win. :grin:

No idea whose blue Kona that is, looks pretty clean though. That pic come from THB somewhere?

KONA77

as many times i've looked at that boat.... i just now noticed it has a windshield  think.gif

pics of my badge

Attachments

• P1050610.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 131
  • P1050611.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 131

HellinnFrnt

ahhh yeah thats right..the bar thing ...  Roger has been down this route before ... he told me about it @ Welchfest . I noticed the windshield too thats why I was asking. mine used to have one at some point. yeah its a old archives misc pic saw it when I came on this morning. one looks kinda like it for sale in WF. but hey wtf do i care if I get 2 they'll match !!! and the letters look right

Devilman

The letters on the original Kona emblem are also thicker than the one he has shown, but the script is the same. And the bar is kind of recessed & blacked out which makes the letters stand out. May be why he did it the way he did.

But yeah, if you are buying a pair of them they gonna match anyway & that is probably about as close to original as your going to find short of pulling them off another boat.

They still look sweet though, I'd run 'em.... well, if I had a Kona I would... lol :grin:

HellinnFrnt

Devilman said:
The letters on the original Kona emblem are also thicker than the one he has shown, but the script is the same. And the bar is kind of recessed & blacked out which makes the letters stand out. May be why he did it the way he did.

But yeah, if you are buying a pair of them they gonna match anyway & that is probably about as close to original as your going to find short of pulling them off another boat.

They still look sweet though, I'd run 'em.... well, if I had a Kona I would... lol :grin:

think.gif  think.gif think.gif think.gif

Nah it's too far to drive and I know he's home ......  :smile30:

But was also thinking I might be able to get him to cut  V I P in the bar for a small phenominal fee , since mine is actually built by VIP and not who ever made the real Kona's ... so now I gotta post a pic of the VIP logo ....

oh yeah ... ya ever notice when it's cold batteries need to be charged more often ? ? ? Yep had to come back and put it on the charger .....  :smile18: