THE "OFFICAL" WELCH FEST '09" THREAD!!!!!!!

greaser

Here it is folks. Mark your calenders, and put in your vacation days. The offical date for this years welch fest is August 22. As always, most of us will be camping at Rocky Creek and will meet up at welch park on saturday the 22nd, on the beach next to the boat ramp.
  As of this moring, there was still 24 camp sites available with electricity, and LOTS of primitive camp sites available. So make your reservations at recreation.gov soon, cause they will go fast. Also if you need hotel info I can get that for you as well.

Look'n forward to seeing everyone there.

Oh yea, I have camp site 27 reserved  :smile13:

greaser

Devilman said:
'Bout damn time, lol...... :grin:

yea yea, but with the problems I had while I was out of work, I didnt want to plan anything set in stone till I had a lil more "finacial" certanty.  :smile13:

I apologize for the delay.

Devilman

Greaser said:
yea yea, but with the problems I had while I was out of work, I didnt want to plan anything set in stone till I had a lil more "finacial" certanty.  :smile13:

I apologize for the delay.

I know dude, I was just yankin yer chain.... :smile15: No apologies necessary. :cool:

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
Here it is folks. Mark your calenders, and put in your vacation days. The offical date for this years welch fest is August 22. As always, most of us will be camping at Rocky Creek and will meet up at welch park on saturday the 22nd, on the beach next to the boat ramp.
  As of this moring, there was still 24 camp sites available with electricity, and LOTS of primitive camp sites available. So make your reservations at recreation.gov soon, cause they will go fast. Also if you need hotel info I can get that for you as well.

Ya'll dont fall over dead!!!!!            I GOT #37  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

pro53

oldbuck40 said:
Greaser said:

Ya'll dont fall over dead!!!!!            I GOT #37  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Damn is hell freezing over  :grin:

greaser

oldbuck40 said:
Greaser said:

:smile19: :smile19: :smile19: :smile19:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:

Gettin the spot is easy, hell even Richard gets spots...  :grin: Showin up & using it is what counts though, lol... :smile23:

greaser

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Gettin the spot is easy, hell even Richard gets spots...  :grin: Showin up & using it is what counts though, lol... :smile23:

:smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

As Duane would say: I dont like your tone!!! :smile18: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

you know i just had to say Screw it! and i did it!  I will be there come hell or high water even if i have to close up shop to do it!

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
As Duane would say: I dont like your tone!!! :smile18: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

you know i just had to say Screw it! and i did it!  I will be there come hell or high water even if i have to close up shop to do it!

Gonna quote this so we can refer back to it later.... You know, just in case, lol....... :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Gonna quote this so we can refer back to it later.... You know, just in case, lol....... :grin:
Yea go ahead! i'll be sure and bring the laptop this time and send the quote back to ya from Pecan beach!

oldbuck40

COONASS said:
oldbuck40 said:
Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

close up shop now and you will have plenty time to get things ready.............I know how long it takes you old guys to get around and do something  :smile23:

oh yeah don't change your name I like OLD BUCK FARTED lmfao  :smile23: :smile23:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: if i did it now i wouldnt have the money to go then!!! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: