THE "OFFICAL" WELCH FEST '09" THREAD!!!!!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pics Randall! Thanks for taking one of my boat. I told my wife I wanted some pics of the boat! I got pics of my kids and the dog, and half of them are not in focus. I really enjoyed meeting ya'll. I can't say enough about how welcome everyone made us feel. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk with all of you, but I will make an effort to meet all that I can. What I saw of the group and event I can see why Texas Hot Boats is so succesfull. Great people, great places, and cool boats just don't get no better! Look forward to the next outing! :smile15:

we are a big ole family.. thats what it is about... good people, great places to boat,  and nice boats... does it get any better than that?? i dont think so... :smile15:

well i took more but my head started hurting bad lastnight and i was done tring to upload what i had.. maybe i will get to upload them tonight since tomorrow is no worky for me..... lol

post them anyways.. i did not take alot either. but i got some good ones of the kids playin and in blendermans boat... it was way to much with all you thb peeps.... cant wait for the sandbar bash....

Devilman

Well, the gallery must be working now, cuz I just put damn near 40 pics in there. :wink:

My apologies to peeps & their  boats we didn't get pics of, I know some of ya'll didn't get over to Welch till later in the afternoon due to some extinuating circumstances.... Next time around. :wink: