THE "OFFICAL" WELCH FEST '09" THREAD!!!!!!!

sandy thanks for bringing that river water to welch and the jello shots... it was a nice reminder of the san jac..lol glad you and becky made it out there.. it was great watching becky spank that boat..... loved it....

77Jet Star

MICH said:
sandy thanks for bringing that river water to welch and the jello shots... it was a nice reminder of the san jac..lol glad you and becky made it out there.. it was great watching becky spank that boat..... loved it....
            Where were the Rice Krispy Treats ?    :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile13:

77Jet Star

77JET STAR said:
MICH said:
            Where were the Rice Krispy Treats ?    :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile13:
It's not christmas but MJ can make these in our Trailer  :smile24:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl7M8jvx-bs

sturat

It sure was nice to put names with faces as always.
Eric Sorry rylee was a turd to morgan i feel bad
Black thanks for the grub it was good
Bert thanks for the party and grub Saturday
Richard thanks for the ride.
Thanks to all who let me play a bit Saturday and watched the kids
Paul thanks for letting the kids jump of the swim platform and sorry the boat took a crap.

sturat

George
I have your plugs PM me your address and I will send them back to you and thanks for letting me borrow them. Would have really sucked not to be able to put the boat in due to a plug.

pro53

sturat said:
George
I have your plugs PM me your address and I will send them back to you and thanks for letting me borrow them. Would have really sucked not to be able to put the boat in due to a plug.
Keep em  :smile15: I got somebodys water weld too, had a leakey freeze plug satarday, had to fix.Just keep them somebody else might need one, one day  :smile15:

sturat

pro53 said:
Keep em  :smile15: I got somebodys water weld too, had a leakey freeze plug satarday, had to fix.Just keep them somebody else might need one, one day  :smile15:
Will do it was nice to finally meet you sorry we did not bs much but you know how it goes. Start to head down the line and before you know it twenty different directions and trips back to get a cold one and then it is time to go.

Blender Man

Well every one before me has said it so now it is my turn, Bert a hell of a great job makeing this all happen !!! To all the guys and girls that made it to our camp, thanks for stoping buy . to all the folks that i did not get a chance to  talk to, we will have to try harder next time.. John ( black) thanks for the great food and all of those late night beers we had.. Thanks again !!! :smile15:

greaser

The pleasure was all mine guys. Glad you all had a great time!  :smile15:

It really seems like this event has really taken off. Every year it gets bigger and better. Thanks to all of yall.  :smile22:

Blender Man

so next year maybe we need to make this  a two day deal ?? Then we would all have eough time to get around to talk to every one !!!?? :smile15:

pro53

sturat said:
pro53 said:
Will do it was nice to finally meet you sorry we did not bs much but you know how it goes. Start to head down the line and before you know it twenty different directions and trips back to get a cold one and then it is time to go.
Been there and done that  :smile23:

TahitiRat

Dont feel bad Stu Morgan had a great time, she is still talkin about how much fun she had, I she dosent even rember anything else. So please dont worrie about it. I am lookin forward to the next get together had fun shootin the breeze with yall and everyone.

CHAD

Thanks everyone it was good to see old a new faces and ya mike we will diffenently line them up again that was fun your boat hauls  but going to pick up the new boat tomorrow so be ready!!!!!!!!