THE "OFFICAL" WELCH FEST '09" THREAD!!!!!!!

Devilman

pro53 said:
Anybody get any videos of Becky spankin Rickys dad?  :grin: Or how about some of those nitrous passes with Chad when we running against Mike's Vdrive?
That is one fast Vdrive  :smile15:

Talking to Carole on the phone right now, she thinks she got vid of that.... :wink: Check it out later.

NotImportant-1

Morning All!!

Just wanted to say thank you to Greaser for putting on one hell of an event. Because of personal reasons this was the first event I've made it to in a couple of years. We had a blast meeting everyone and seeing alot of our old friends. Really have missed you all. It was good to put faces with alot of the screen names that I've talked to and haven't met over the last years. Sure was hard to leave Saturday. Maybe next time we can do more than a day trip

Sure felt good to let the Water Wheel Chair loose after making her sit for so long. I don't think she ran too bad for a slow old BBF. LMAO

BTW

Oldbuck got some catching up to do!!!!!!!! :smile23:

Looking forward to doing it again. Going to try like hell to make the Sand Bar Bash next month.

MikeV-Drive

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone and had a great time and thanks for runing with me chad the boat runs good maybe we can line them up again, And this time maybe all spray a little to, LOL!

KONA77

jeremey was great chilling with you,  sorry we could not get the engine to stay in place,  BBF's are just animals,  :smile20:

CHARLIE F

To all:
Wanted to thank everyone for the hospitality and such a great time.
Greaser you really did a great job of putting this together, i know it was alot of work.
Black...that barbecue was great.
It was great to see old friends and make new ones.
I really enjoyed being able to see a person face to face that you have talked to on-line many times on the forum.
It is events like this that shows how a bunch of people with a common interest can really get along, there were no strangers at this event, everyone was made to feel welcome.

Once again everyone thanks for a great time.............

Hope to see everyone at PLOWMANS.......

John

thanks charlie for letting me borrow tools, man i had shuch a good time sunday i was in a fog and RAN off and left my spare tire and rim!  :smile18:  :smile21:

TahitiRat

Just Wanted to say thanks to everone Bert it was a great time, I wish I would have gotin to meet up with you I forgot about gettin my shirt I still like to get one if you still have them.

Sid great to meet you after all the advise you have given me not sure the boat would have made it with out your help

Coonass, and Litl Bit yall almost partyed me to death fri. night and the 3 am boat ride kicked A$$

Stu great meetin you and your G/F I had a blast with yall and really am grateful for the help with Morgan.

Mich you are a good sport the kids really took a liken to you, all that would have run me ragid. It was great to meetin and partyin with you. Morgan keeps talkin about goin deer huntin. Thanks

Duane the boat ran good thanks for the advise sorry I wasnt more socal sat. it was good meetin you and the family

Gittin long here but just want to tell everone thanks and great to meet them Kona, Wolfman Jetstar, Jearmy, Randall, BBF429 and everone. Sorry I did not meet as many peaple as I wanted Sat. but fri almost killed me

Great party Thanks Greaser  :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

KONA77

TahitiRat said:
Also I want to say Thanks to Black for the BBQ it was great  :smile15:

yes thanks black,  it was some of the best brisket i have had,  and the kids enjoyed it also  :smile15: