THE "OFFICAL" WELCH FEST '09" THREAD!!!!!!!

greaser

AWSOME!!!!! Should be a good turn out. The first year we did it, the official count was 28 boats. Last year the official count was 34 boats.

Think we can break 40 boats this year?

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
AWSOME!!!!! Should be a good turn out. The first year we did it, the official count was 28 boats. Last year the official count was 34 boats.

I aint pulling doubles! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

greaser

oldbuck40 said:
Greaser said:

I figured if you bring the fun jet, the tx19, the taylor, and the fishing boat, we could break 40 no problem.

C'mon, that ole dodge can handle it.  :smile15:

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
oldbuck40 said:
Greaser said:

I figured if you bring the fun jet, the tx19, the taylor, and the fishing boat, we could break 40 no problem.

C'mon, that ole dodge can handle it.  :smile15:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: im sure it could! but im coming in the Motor home!

just picture this!  BIG ASS MOTOR HOMEpulling a itty bitty boat :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

pro53 said:
Oldbuckfarted you going to bring the mini or the real boat  :grin:

Throw some fancy paint on it & here he's gonna be, lol....... :smile13:

Fun-SS%20Fatguy.jpg

sturat

TahitiRat said:
We got 32
Tahiti i sure hope you do not mind a bunch of drunken fools running amuck until 3-4 am.. Cause that is what you are surrounded by now.... :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Jack will be tagging along with me also

pro53

Greg you might have to put some flags back there to see if the little boat is still there  :grin:

farmo83

I'm in. We own property about 1 mile away from Rocky so won't be in the park but won't be far away. I rode my four wheeler over to the park when the lake was down. My Dad and Uncle own twin Halletts and I'm sure they will join the fun as well.

TahitiRat

sturat said:
TahitiRat said:
We got 32
Tahiti i sure hope you do not mind a bunch of drunken fools running amuck until 3-4 am.. Cause that is what you are surrounded by now.... :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

not as long as i can be one of the drunken fools

sturat

TahitiRat said:
sturat said:
TahitiRat said:
We got 32

not as long as i can be one of the drunken fools
Well John did get site 20 so it will dark on that side about 9:00  :smile23: :smile23:

duanehydro

Sandy and I are waiting for all of you to get spots.........then we'll see which spot we can crash..... :smile23:

TahitiRat

I dont know if I want to be in 32 my ol Tahiti is going to look pretty bad parked between Sids Rogers and Sturats Sanger :smile14:

Devilman

TahitiRat said:
I dont know if I want to be in 32 my ol Tahiti is going to look pretty bad parked between Sids Rogers and Sturats Sanger :smile14:

Yeah right.... Man, that Tahiti will be just fine.... :smile15: