PLOWMAN-PLOWMANS-PLOWMANS

TahitiRat

Devilman said:
TahitiRat said:
COONASS said:
you wanna pull doubles  :smile23: :smile23:

I want to try that but dont know what I need for the set up on the deal do you need to move the axles on the camper or just throw a hitch on and go

Whatever COONASS tells you to do, do the opposite, lol..... :smile23:

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

What kinda of trailer do you have, fifth wheel or bumper pull... May not be so bad on a 5th wheel...

EOSpeed

INDIAN LODGE HAS 4 ROOMS LEFT. JIM RAN HIS BOAT AT JOE POOL. WE ARE GOING STEELE OR TEXOMA THE 25.

E.O.                                                          :smile24:

jimsplace

I will be at Plowman's in site #8 again.  With Rocky's approval of course.

I will be staying at Indian Lodge.  My wife won't let me be a high roller, but I am staying there anyway.  It is as inexpensive staying there as driving back and forth to Fort Worth.

I did get the boat in the water Friday for the first time this year at Joe Pool.  It ran good and everything seemed to check out OK.  It was a little choppy to make a pass, but that was Ok on its maiden voyage after changing the fuel system and tank along with relocating the battery.  Everything stayed in place and nothing broke. 

It was a good day.

Contrary to popular opinion, I am not the last one to get their boat in the water this year.

pro53

Im in 11, in the motal rooms. Didnt do the cabins this year fiqure I would just bum off Greg and Kenny  :smile23:  :grin:

73 Sanger Flat

Rocky said:
      PLOWMANS DATES ARE OCT. 2,3 & 4TH. 2009. WE ORDERED THE KOOZIES. THERE WILL BE A COOK OUT ON SAT. AGAIN.  WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TURN OUT AND WE ARE LOOKIN FOR SOME RAIN. IF YOU NEED A CAMP SPOT OR ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 817-894-1066 OR rockyjohnson@lakegranbury.com. WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AND HAVING A GREAT TIME.                                        THANK YOU  ROCKY AND BECKY

Just a FYI : I believe that site 25-32 are no electric site and unless it changed from last year , no generators are allowed in this section . You will need to confirm with Rocky on this to make sure . It was on the 2008 Flyer that was passed out last year and if Rocky has the new Flyer for this year , maybe he can post it on the start of this thread .

Can't wait to meet some new THB members and watch some boats run or just sit pretty in the water or on the trailers .
. It all Good .

Blender Man

I got site #2 at the camp ground water and elect.  This will be the frist time up that way for me, well going to grary's does  not count  :smile15: :smile15:

73 Sanger Flat

Blender Man said:
I got site #2 at the camp ground water and elect.  This will be the frist time up that way for me, well going to grary's does  not count  :smile15: :smile15:

If you been to Snows shop , then you are only about 7-8 miles away from Plowman