THE "OFFICAL" WELCH FEST '09" THREAD!!!!!!!

greaser

farmo83 said:
I'll be within stumbling distance from Rocky. Lookin forward to putting a face with everybody.

Dont forget we are camping at Rocky creek, but the actuall event spot is Welch park.

sturat

MICH said:
you should take off that friday..... :smile15:
As slow as it is at work i do not want to take anytime off that is truly not needed. I do not want them to see how little i truly have to do right now :smile23: :smile23:

JAMES

MINE IS DIFFERENT, GOTTA DO IT WHILE IT IS SLOW,  DON'T EVER TAKE OFF NOTHIN BUT FRIDAYS IT SEEMS.

sturat

i sure wish i could. Not going to be fun setting up at night with the little monsters of mine running amuck, but we will get it done one way.

sturat

COONASS said:
sturat said:
i sure wish i could. Not going to be fun setting up at night with the little monsters of mine running amuck, but we will get it done one way.

I'll watch the little monsters for ya  :smile13:
You will or Lez will?? :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: Who will make the drinks then?? :smile17: :smile17:

Blender Man

I'am sure you will get some help setting camp up, I will even help you.. :smile15:  Just do not get there to late, we would not want to wake John up with  the hammer putting the tent pegs in.. :smile23: :smile23:

sturat

Blender Man said:
I'am sure you will get some help setting camp up, I will even help you.. :smile15:  Just do not get there to late, we would not want to wake John up with  the hammer putting the tent pegs in.. :smile23: :smile23:
Well he will have to deal with it as I will not make it there before 6:30  :smile24: :smile24:

John

i showed last year around 3 or so and thought i was doing good looked out on the water and there was bert, black, george and Dman already in the water for hours.