PLOWMAN-PLOWMANS-PLOWMANS

73 Sanger Flat

Nitro Neil said:
I should be letting Rocky do this but I want to stop any rumors. Sorry Rocky.        :smile12:      I spoke with Rocky a little bit ago and he had just had a conversation with the head man he takes care of all the arrangments for this event, EVERTHING IS A GO. WE WILL HAVE TO DETERMINE THE DEPTH  AND CONDITION OF THE WATER AT THAT TIME. THE RAMP IS OPEN. Steele Creek is open as is Plowmans.THE PARK IS NOT GOING TO BE CLOSED.      :smile15:      Rocky will explain it all as soon as he can.      :smile15:

That is Good to know . I am planning on being there even if we have to make it a Show and Shine ..  :smile19:

73 Sanger Flat

I have a Flyer that Rocky gave me , but I can not post it . If some one else can post it , let me know and I will send it to you in a PDF file

Devilman

Brazos River Rat said:
I have a Flyer that Rocky gave me , but I can not post it . If some one else can post it , let me know and I will send it to you in a PDF file

Sent ya a pm, I'll try it...

Devilman

Here is the flyer.... :smile15:

10158plowmanflyer__Large_.jpg

Devilman

I fuggin hate how the pics are resized so small automatically.... :rolleyes:  :tongue:

Maybe on of the Admins can do something to get around the automatic resize thing so people can actually see the information on the flyer....

Devilman

Yeah, the pic thing is still acting funny. The other day I uploaded pics to the gallery no problem. Then I put some here in the forum & it didn't resize them. They came out like Oldbuck space shuttle pics so I deleted them, lol.... I used a different website to host the flyer pic, but now its resized again.

Guess we could post this same info on Perf. Boats in the Midwest South section? I did it for Bert at Welch. Lots of the people here also are registered there as well, they'd be able to see it over there.... What do you think....

73 Sanger Flat

That would be good if you could do that .
One of these days I need to l set me up a place to host pics and files on the internet , but i do not have one yet

So if you do not mind doing that , i would appraciate it . tyhen everyone will have the address and emergency contact numbers .

Thanks again Kenny

Devilman

No problem Billy... Got it posted, if I missed something let me know, or throw it in there..

Wakemaker

Devilman said:
Yeah, the pic thing is still acting funny. The other day I uploaded pics to the gallery no problem. Then I put some here in the forum & it didn't resize them. They came out like Oldbuck space shuttle pics so I deleted them, lol.... I used a different website to host the flyer pic, but now its resized again.
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Guess we could post this same info on Perf. Boats in the Midwest South section? I did it for Bert at Welch. Lots of the people here also are registered there as well, they'd be able to see it over there.... What do you think....

You may want to post here too if you have an account.  I saw a couple of Taylor jet boats at Lake Lewisville this weekend and they both said they go there.  http://thetaylorboatsroost52059.yuku.com/

I also told them about Plowmans. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.  :smile19: :smile15:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Devilman said:

You can post a link instead of uploading the pic.  People have to click the link but at least you can see it.

http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158plowmanflyer__Large_.jpg

sdba069

I don't think there is any danger of the park being closed, regardless of the lake level, but as of last weekend, all Corp Pay Park boat ramps on the lake are closed, including Plowmans, with the exception of Lofers Bend East. Steele Creek, Cedar Creek, and Chisolm are still open. A local guy tore the spring hangers and axle out from under his trailer at Steele Creek on Sunday. Had to call a roll back to have it loaded and brought to my shop. He said there were lots of boats and trailers there that did okay but he got too far over to one side. Someone mentioned today that we are about 13.5' down but I haven't looked online to check it. That sounds about right though. If I hear anything or we happen to get some rain, I'll post it. I think there's a pretty good chance again this weekend for rain.

73 Sanger Flat

Yeah , he must of went off the side , because I walked that ramp out to about five feet deep and it was still good before I launched my boat  . Just need to stay on the ramp . JJ and myself was side by side on the ramp two weeks ago ..

It would be best to walk the ramp out each time you want to launch , so you know exactly where the ramp is and not guessing at it .

Maybe we will get soe rain this weekend .

Devilman

TahitiRat said:
Can ya waterski out there in the Brazos or is it not that much fun out in the river

I don't see why not? Out in the main body of the river there is plenty of room. Can go upriver from Plowmans or downriver too I guess, I've never been past Steele Creek though.